The dance company of the Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH with the artistic director Natalie Wagner is looking for as of August 1st, 2024
The Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH with its musical theater, acting ensembles, dance company and puppet theater is Germany's second largest touring theater with its headquarters in Radebeul near Dresden and the newly renovated open-air stage in the Kurort Rathen. In addition, there will be guest appearances within and outside of Saxony throughout the season. Over 230 employees are responsible for the organization, preparation and execution of more than 600 performances per year.
- excellent contemporary dance technique, improvisational skills and a solid classical basis
- enjoyment of cross-disciplinary projects and site-specific formats
- interest and ability to work in collaboration as well as to develop independent movement material
- collaborative work in a 12-member ensemble
- weekly physio appointments and athletic training for prevention
- contract under NV Bühne SR Solo
- interesting and diverse work opportunities in a multi-discipline house
- assignments in the main house Radebeul, the Felsenbühne Rathen and other venues
- membership in the Versorgungsanstalt der deutschen Bühnen (Bavarian Chamber of Pensions)
- employee discounts and job ticket
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to your application documents (including CV, dance pictures and video link) by e-mail until December 3rd, 2023 to Ms. Schmitz firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a written invitation by December 17th, you can assume that unfortunately your application could not be considered.
Presence Audition: January 29th, 2024, 10:00 - 19:00h
Participation by written invitation only. Unfortunately, travel expenses for auditions cannot be refunded.