The dance company of the Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH with their designated director Natalie Wagner is looking for as of August 1st, 2022
Up to three dancers (f/m/d)
The Landesbühnen Sachsen GmbH with its musical theater, acting ensembles and dance company is
Germany's second largest touring theater with its headquarters in Radebeul near Dresden. More than 200 employees are responsible for the organization, preparation and realization of more than 600 performances per year.
- excellent contemporary dance technique, improvisational skills and a solid classical basis
- enjoyment of cross-disciplinary projects and site-specific formats
- interest and ability to work in collaboration as well as to develop independent movement material
- Applicants in the age of 30+
- Additional diverse dance styles (urban dance, social dance etc.)
- acting skills
- Collaborative work in a 12-member ensemble
- A contract under NV Bühne SR solo starting August 1st 2022.
- Interesting and diverse work opportunities in a multi-discipline house
- Assignments in the main house Radebeul, the Felsenbühne Rathen and other venues
- German language cours
- Weekly physio appointments for prevention
- Membership in the Versorgungsanstalt der deutschen Bühnen (Bavarian Chamber of Pensions)
- Employee discounts and job ticket
- good transport connection
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your current and meaningful application documents for the
1nd selection procedure: CV, photo and video link (please no longer than 10 min). Exclusively by e-mail until 06.03.2022 to Ms. Reh-Lange firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd selection procedure: Individual interview (online) with the designated director
3rd selection procedure: Presence Audition: March 28, 2022
Participation by written invitation only.
Stellenausschreibung endete am 6. März 2022